Tampa, FL – August 10, 2017 – Jagged Peak, a subsidiary of Singapore Post Limited, and a leading provider of global end-to-end ecommerce solutions today announced the release of EDGE® v16.0, a cloud-based eCommerce and Order Management solution that serves as a centralized hub to facilitate the entire order life cycle providing intelligence and visibility across all business units and distribution channels.
The EDGE® v16.0 release includes more than 85 enhancements that focus on a number of critical areas to improve customer experience, automate and streamline tasks to save time for business users, and optimize processes to reduce costs and generate revenue for Jagged Peak clients. Some highlighted enhancements include:
• Shipping Savings with Provider Optimization: EDGE now provides the option for an order to be fulfilled in as few shipments as possible, as long as the delivery date can be met.
• Tightened Security: Keep customer data safe and secure with new multi-factor authentication (MFA), enhanced password complexity ability, and tokenization support for auto-ship orders.
• Streamlined Tax Calculations: Yield a substantial reduction in the cost of tax services with a new process that eliminates multiple requests or “hits” sent to the tax services providers.
• Omnichannel Updates and Simpler Returns Processing: StorePoint and Vendor Portal enhancements enable a simpler and more accurate returns process for customers, stores and drop ship locations with preprinted return labels. • Globalization Enhancements: Jagged Peak clients are better positioned to serve their international customers with newly added support for Value-Added Tax (VAT) pricing and calculation standards. Plus added ability to bulk export system messages, enable simpler language translations.
• Integration Made Easier: New integration and enhanced messages in the standard integration layer aid in seamless and quick integrations to other systems.
• EDGE Code and Database Deployment Automation: Automation enhancements keep deployment teams informed in real-time whether an environment is up-to-date, plus migrating client code for upgrades have been dramatically reduced from weeks to minutes.
“The enhancements made in EDGE® v16.0 were built in accordance with Jagged Peak’s Customer First initiative and have been well received” said Paul Demirdjian, CEO of Jagged Peak. “These changes will help us accelerate our product roadmap in order to deliver leading technology solutions that not only meet the demands of our clients, but can adapt to the fast paced and ever-changing needs of the industry”.
Jagged Peak’s global end-to-end eCommerce solution is rapid to deploy, cost effective, and designed to help clients increase sales, optimize their supply chain and create unique customer experiences.
About Jagged Peak
Jagged Peak, a Singapore Post company, is a leading eCommerce, is a leading eCommerce solutions provider with software and services that enhance the scalability and profitability of omnichannel businesses. Its full-featured eCommerce Platform (ECP) and robust Order Management System (OMS) can be deployed alone or coupled with a Warehouse Management System (WMS) and Transportation Management System (TMS) to form a shop-to-ship, cloud-based software suite that integrates the entire order life cycle with visibility across business units and distribution channels. Combining this technology with customer support and IT professional services along with its FlexNet fulfillment network, Jagged Peak offers a uniquely holistic approach to eCommerce.
For more information, visit www.jaggedpeak.com
About Singapore Post: For over 150 years, Singapore Post (SingPost) as the country’s postal service provider has been delivering trusted and reliable services to homes and businesses in Singapore. Today, SingPost is pioneering and leading in eCommerce logistics as well as providing innovative mail and logistics solutions in Singapore and around the world, with operations in 19 markets. Building on its trusted communications through domestic and international postal services, SingPost is taking the lead in end-to-end integrated and digital mail solutions. The suite of SingPost eCommerce logistics solutions includes front end web management, warehousing and fulfilment, last mile delivery and international freight forwarding.
Director of Marketing