Learn More - Download PDF
Request EDGE Demo
Benefits of Edge® OMS
EDGE Powers Enterprise-Class Omnichannel eCommerce
As a cloud based application, the EDGE Order Management Solution provides clients with a functionally rich, highly scalable enterprise grade Omnichannel-ready solution that is easily integrated and rapidly deployed at a cost significantly lower than comparable solution offerings.
The value EDGE provides includes, but is not limited to:
Key Differentiators of the EDGE Platform
- Real-time order lifecycle management providing enterprise wide visibility of all transaction activities across business units, distribution channels and trading partners to improve inventory management, supply chain operations and customer service.
- Cloud based, single tenant delivery model provides cost and time-to-market advantages of a traditional SaaS model. Our tier 4, SAS 70 certified data center provides stability, performance and scalability delivered through dedicated hosting infrastructure.
- Centralized administrative hub providing interfaces to front-end/back-end systems needed for multi-channel or omnichannel commerce (buy anywhere, fulfill anywhere, return anywhere, service anywhere).
- Frictionless order creation and rules based order sourcing enable companies to optimize inventories, lower fulfillment costs and reduce delivery timeframes.
- Multi-language, multi-currency and market localization capabilities provide clients with a global platform to launch and operate their B2C and B2B ecommerce businesses.
Compared to other enterprise grade OMS systems, EDGE's architecture provides greater configurability and flexibility to support the unique requirements of each client. Better stated, EDGE is not a one size fits all solution. EDGE conforms to the business rather than the business conforming to the software.
- EDGE is a real time, web based system, deployed in the cloud. As such, EDGE can be deployed in a fraction of the time as compared to client server based solutions.
- Single merchant, multi-tenant solution. EDGE enables clients to operate multiple eCommerce businesses (brands, divisions etc.) in siloed environments from a single instance of the software.
- Multi-channel, multi-source order aggregation. EDGE provides the capability to capture and manage orders from various sales channels, marketplaces, trading partners and other order sources, in multiple formats.
- Built-in customer service module. Provides visibility and capability to capture and or interact and manage orders from all sales sources and channels (B2C and B2B) based on unique business rules for each.
- Separation of catalog item from inventory SKU. Separate catalog and inventory engines enables users to manage product information by channel and create one-to-one and one-to-many relationships between catalog items and sku’s (kits, assemblies, bundles etc.).
- External order payment settlement. EDGE provides the capability to settle payment from orders captured through external sources.
- Imbedded Channel Analytics. Provides data and decision intelligence for online and off-line order sources and sales channels.
- Open Source Enterprise Service Bus. Enables users to fully administer integration services